About me

Friday, 2 September 2016

Writing Sample

This Term my teacher for writing has been Elly we are having a big focus on Conpond and Complex sentences. Complex Sentences is a to simple sentendes with a conjunction to choin them together. I simple sentence is a short juicy sentence like '  Grandpa dug a hole  ' Grandpa is the subject and dug is the verb. A verb is a moving action like running, jumping, swimming, and crawling. In my slide for   Writing it will have examples of all three of the different sentences.

1 comment:

  1. Hannah - you have a great understanding of the difference between simple, compound and complex sentences. I can't wait to see you make deliberate choices as you use this knowledge to impact the reader when you write.

    P.S - you do need to read through your description again and make sure that it is correct!

    ReplyDelete