About me

Tuesday, 6 September 2016

Kapa Haka

Description This year is my second year in kapa Haka. We have been working on a new song called Panekiretange and the tune is off a song called Hall of Fame. A couple of days ago we had a dress rehearsel on the day of the performance to get organised. We got into our uniforms and waited on the stage for the school to come and whatch us and that was all part of the dress rehearsal. And of course  this wouldn't have all happend if we didn't have Nic and Rosie. We were all so excited and happy we it was time to perform.
 is my second year in kapa Haka. We have been working on a new song called Panekiretange and the tune is off a song called Hall of Fame. A couple of days ago we had a dress rehearsel on the day of the performance to get organised. We got into our uniforms and waited on the stage for the school to come and whatch us and that was all part of the dress rehearsal. And of course  this wouldn't have all happend if we didn't have Nic and Rosie. We were all so excited and happy we it was time to perform.

Evaluation: I did well at keeping my head up and focused on getting the right words and actions. 
Next time I could sing a little bit louder.

Here is a video of our dress rehearsal in front of the whole school.


And here is our live performance on stage at the regent.

Feedback:

Feed forward:

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to see you perform Panekiretanga e!! I just love the words and Hall of Fame is such a cool tune too. All the best for your performance!

    ReplyDelete