About me

Monday, 1 August 2016

Discovery Time Week 2

Description: This week I continued on making my top. Today Charlotte H and I decided to pair up and make an outfit ( a top which I'm already making ) and then Charlotte H is making the hat and together we are both making the Skirt/Pants we haven't decided yet. After I finished the stitching on the top I tried it on Charlotte but sadly it did not fit so an other Charlotte the teacher helped me come up with an idea so it would fit around for tummy. We said that I would stich some more fabric on the sides of the top and then they would go around her tummy and then if THAT fits around her then I would stich those together but that will have to wait till next week.

Today I was successful by: Getting lots of things done.

I didn't have any thing that didn't go my way because it was fun and awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment