About me

Thursday, 23 June 2016

Kapa Haka

Description: This year I have joined in Kapa Haka which is when we learn about Moari culture it is also when we sing Moari song and do Coll actions to it. I have injoyed Kapa Haka very much and have been in a few concerts last year. We do practises every Monday after lunch till the end of school,
Here is a video of our practises.


Evaluation: I think I did well at singing nice and loud. Next time I could try and look up more so I'm not looking down at my feet all the time.

Feedback/Feedfowrd: Really good job Hannah I like how you have told us that you have done concerts your practically famous! :() I think next time you could tell us one of your songs? And what you learnt.Charlotte P

1 comment:

  1. I'm really interested to know what is particularly challenging about Kapa Haka. What are you trying to improve on at the moment?

    ReplyDelete