About me

Friday, 18 March 2016

My one word post

Description: Potama chose to come up with a word for 2016 I chose organised for my one word because I'm not usally organised. One of the reasons why I chose this word because it wouldn't just help me at school it would also help me around home like getting ready for school in the morning.
Any we had to make some art for our one word. I tried to write down a couple of ways to draw down my one word. Once I chose my favourite one I grabbed a good copy and started copying it down. 
Once I finished colouring it in I stuck it on my photo and gave it to the teacher. Now it's all hanging on the wall in P14.

Feedback/Feedfoward I love how your one word was so colourful and I hope I see you doing your one word soon! I think next time you could detail a little tiny bit more I do think it is great I hope you can live up to this in future! Charlotte Perry

Feedfowrd:

1 comment:

  1. Your oneword art looks fabulous Hannah! I'm wondering how being organised has changed for you so far this year? Did it help you on camp?

    ReplyDelete