About me

Tuesday, 10 February 2015

Butterfly Art

This is my butterfly.

To be successful we needed to make sure 
- the patterns and colours were the same on each side,
- there were no 'mosquito holes' in the colour,
- we used black pastel to finish off the outline (to make it go POP!)

How did I go? I think I did really well but I also think that I need to practice with pastel.
- The best part was... cutting it out and seeing all of the butterfly's on the window.
- I need to improve on using the pastle.  

2 comments:

  1. Hi Hannah, you need to include this:
    WALA Symmetry

    To be successful we needed to make sure
    - the patterns and colours were the same on each side,
    - there were no 'mosquito holes' in the colour,
    - we used black pastel to finish off the outline (to make it go POP!)

    How did I go?
    - The best part was...
    - I need to improve on / Next time...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Remember to add the learning intention and success criteria. You'll find them in your emails :)

    ReplyDelete